The Oklahoma business law attorneys attorneys at Kania Law Office possess an extensive background in established corporate law. Our corporate lawyers represent an assortment of business clients ranging from small sole proprietorships on up to partnerships, and large to medium sized corporations. With our strong understanding of the needs of business clients, our Tulsa construction lawyers are better able to anticipate long term goals and structure agreements which reflect the ever changing business environment.
Our Tulsa Business Law Attorneys Perform Legal Services in the Following Areas:
- Structuring all types of business organizations; ranging from joint ventures and Partnership agreements on to Corporations, LLC and PLLC.
- Representing International business clients with their concerns in the United States.
- Intellectual Property concerns: Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents.
- Negotiating and drafting sale and merger agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting financing and corporate restructuring agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting sales and employment contracts
- Business Tax planning and preparation
- Mechanic Liens
Tulsa's Local Business & Corporate Lawyers
Are you looking for Tulsa attorneys who will fight aggressively for you? Our team of business & corporate attorneys have the experience needed in Oklahoma law to secure the outcome you deserve.