Employment Based Immigration

Employment Based Immigration Oklahoma LawyerIf you’re a professional with a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree and or equivalent work experience in a high demand industry, you may be eligible for an H1-B visa. The H1-B visa allows immigrants to legally work in the United States. If you are an investor or entrepreneur wishing to conduct business and temporarily reside in the United States as an investor you will need what is called an E- visa.

Tulsa's Local Immigration Lawyers

Law ScaleAre you looking for Tulsa attorneys who will fight aggressively for you? Our team of immigration attorneys have the experience needed in Oklahoma law to secure the outcome you deserve.

Call us today for a free consultation 918-743-2233 or contact us online.