Family Based Immigration

Tulsa Immigration AttorneyK-1 Visas are for the fiancées of United States (U.S.) Citizens. The fiancée must seek to enter the U.S. solely to conclude a valid marriage with the petitioner. The couple must marry within ninety (90) days after the fiancée’s entry. Any minor children of the fiancée may accompany the fiancée to the U.S. with K-2 Visas. K-3 Visas are for persons who have valid marriages to U.S. citizens, where the U.S. citizen has filed an I-130 petition on the person’s behalf and the person wishes to enter the U.S. to await the approval. If the I-130 is denied, the authorized admission under K-3 terminates thirty (30) days after the denial. The K-3 Visa includes minor children of the beneficiary.


Tulsa's Local Immigration Lawyers

Law ScaleAre you looking for Tulsa attorneys who will fight aggressively for you? Our team of immigration attorneys have the experience needed in Oklahoma law to secure the outcome you deserve.

Call us today for a free consultation 918-743-2233 or contact us online.