Tulsa Lawyers | Kania Attorneys | 918-743-2233
Need a Tulsa, Oklahoma Lawyer?
We all know how difficult a legal action can be. Regardless of whether it’s criminal defense law, family law, bankruptcy law, work injury law, or family immigration, Tax and business law our Attorneys are here for you 24/7. The legal process can at times be overwhelming. In these difficult situations you need solid legal representation from experienced Tulsa Oklahoma attorneys in your corner. At the Kania Law Office we concentrate on those areas of the law most likely to affect individuals just like you. The attorneys at Kania Law Office have built a strong reputation for protecting the legal rights of their clients ethically, competently and with compassion. Our Green Country attorneys help people and businesses in the following practice areas in all Oklahoma Courts:
- Oklahoma Personal Injury Lawyers
When you have been injured because of the carelessness of another, and as a result you need to hire a personal injury attorney you have countless choices to weed through. It seems like every attorney in Oklahoma wants to practice personal injury law and claims that they have the upper hand when dealing with the insurance company. Although the process of finding a personal injury lawyer is difficult, what you expect from this injury attorney is not. At the Kania Law Office we have represented thousands of injured Oklahomans and recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Regardless of whether it’s a Car accident, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death or Dog Bite, our attorneys have the experience you need and promise you honest hard working and aggressive personal injury representation in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Workers Compensation law deals with work injuries that have occurred while at work and while performing work related tasks. Oklahoma Workers Compensation law protects injured workers by requiring the employers workers comp insurance carrier to provide all the medical treatment necessary to insure your return to work and to a normal life. Also, if while you are treating for the work injury and while treating you are not able to return to work the workers compensation insurance provider is required to pay you temporary disability. Our workers compensation attorneys have represented our work injury clients regardless of the body part that you have injured. We specialize in back injuries, shoulder and knee injuries and injuries to the hands and wrists. If you have been injured at work, don’t go it alone.
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Being charged with a criminal offense is a difficult proposition and so is finding the right Oklahoma criminal defense attorney. When you are facing criminal charges you need a criminal attorney who takes your case personally. An attorney who understands that winning today’s criminal case not only impacts whether or not you will be facing jail time but also the impact of having a criminal record follow you around for the rest of your life. The criminal defense lawyers at Kania Law Office have represented Oklahomans who’ve been charged with all types of crimes. Our criminal defense attorneys have represented clients for charges ranging from complex murder and drug charges on to Felony and Misdemeanor DUI and possession cases along with assault and battery. Whether it’s a misdemeanor or felony, simple traffic ticket or any other criminal charge in Oklahoma we have the criminal defense background you need to defend you in criminal court. We have also helped countless people who have been charged with crimes in Oklahoma receive pardons and expungements of past criminal charges.
- Felony / Misdemeanor
- Tulsa Oklahoma DUI / DWI / TOC
- Drug Charges in Oklahoma
- Assault & Battery
- Serious Charges
- Tulsa Oklahoma Family Law Attorneys
- The job of Family Lawyers in Tulsa is much broader than most other legal practice areas. Family Law Attorneys must be able to handle Tulsa Divorce law together with child custody and child visitation. Our Family Lawyers also work with the many other areas involved in Family Law. Our Family attorneys can help you with child paternity cases, child support cases, Step Parent Adoptions, along with dividing marital assets in divorce and resolving alimony issues. Kania Law Office attorneys also help families’ with Oklahoma Estate Planning including wills, trusts and probate issues.
- Tulsa Accounting and Tax Consulting Service
- Accounting Services in Tulsa
- Personal and Business Taxes
- Audits,Reviews and Compliance
- Tulsa Bookkeeping Services
- IRS and Oklahoma Tax Offers in Compromise
- Tulsa Oklahoma Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Filing a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy doesn’t have to be so stressful. At Kania Law Office we understand that Oklahomans with financial problems are under constant financial stress from creditors, but we also understand that a bankruptcy might be the best answer for you. Bankruptcy is that chance the Bankruptcy Court in Oklahoma gives you to keep your home, discharge debt, and to get a fresh start. Our Law Firm has filed hundreds of bankruptcy cases and would like the opportunity to be your bankruptcy attorney
- Social Security Lawyers in Oklahoma
- Social Security Disability (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Tulsa Oklahoma Immigration Lawyers
- Employment based immigration visas
- Family based visas
- Student based immigration visas
- Asylum and Refugee visas
- Deportaton and Removal Proceedings
- Green CardLawyers in Oklahoma