Tulsa Lawyers Serving all of Oklahoma
When the unexpected happens to you: Put our Tulsa Lawyers in Your Corner.
We all know how difficult a legal action can be. Regardless of whether it’s criminal defense law, family law, bankruptcy law, work injury law, or immigration law, our Tulsa Lawyers are here for you 24/7. The legal process can be overwhelming. In these difficult situations you need solid legal representation from experienced attorneys in your corner. Our Oklahoma lawyers concentrate on those areas of the law most likely to affect individuals just like you.
- Tulsa Oklahoma Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Filing a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy doesn’t have to be so stressful. Our Tulsa Lawyers understand that Oklahoman’s with financial problems are under constant financial stress. This stress involved creditor calls and potential wage garnishments. If this is you, bankruptcy may be a great solution for you. Bankruptcy may give you a fresh financial start and help you to begin rebuilding your credit. Its important to point out that most of your assets are protected in bankruptcy. This means that you don’t have to fear loosing your home, car or many other personal belongings. If you cant get your bills paid each month bankruptcy may be right for you. Call for a free consultation with a Tulsa bankruptcy lawyer.
Personal Injury Attorneys
- Oklahoma Personal Injury Lawyers
When you’ve been injured because of the carelessness of another you need serious personal injury attorneys in your corner. It seems like every attorney in Oklahoma wants to practice personal injury law and claims that they have the upper hand when dealing with the insurance company. Although the process of finding a personal injury lawyer is difficult, what you expect from this injury attorney is not. Our Tulsa injury lawyers have represented thousands of injured Oklahoman’s. Over the years we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Regardless of whether it’s a Car accident, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death or Dog Bite, our attorneys have the experience you need. Call today for a free consultation with one of our Tulsa injury lawyers.
Workers Compensation Attorneys
- Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Workers Compensation law deals with work injuries that have occurred at work. The injury most have happened in the course of your employment. Oklahoma Workers Compensation law protects injured workers by requiring the employers workers comp insurance carrier to provide all the medical treatment necessary to insure your return back to work. Also, if while you are being treated for your injury you can’t return to work you’re entitled to temporary disability payments. Our workers compensation attorneys have represented our work injury clients regardless of the body part that you’ve injured. We specialize in back injuries, shoulder and knee injuries and injuries to the hands and wrists.
Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Oklahoma Criminal charges are difficult. If this is your situation you need the right criminal defense attorney in your corner. When facing criminal charges you need a criminal attorney who takes your case personally. Our Tulsa Lawyers understand that winning today’s criminal case not only impacts whether or not you will go to jail but also the impact of having a criminal record for the rest of your life. Our criminal defense lawyers have represented Oklahoman’s who’ve been charged with all types of crimes. We’ve represented clients with charges ranging from complex murder and drug charges on to Felony and Misdemeanor cases. We’ve also represented our clients charged with DUI, drug possession cases, and assault and battery. Whether it’s a misdemeanor or felony, simple traffic ticket or any other criminal charge in Oklahoma we will help.
- – Felony / Misdemeanor
– Tulsa Oklahoma DUI / DWI / TOC
– Drug Charges in Oklahoma
– Assault & Battery
– Serious Charges
Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
- Tulsa Oklahoma Family Law Attorneys
- The job of Family Lawyers in Tulsa is much broader than most other legal practice areas. Family Law Attorneys must be able to handle divorce law together with child custody and child visitation. Our Family Lawyers also work with many other areas involved in Family Law. Our attorneys can help you with child paternity cases, child support cases, Step Parent Adoptions, along with dividing marital assets in divorce and resolving alimony issues. Kania Law Office attorneys also help families’ with Oklahoma Estate Planning including wills, trusts and probate issues.
- Tulsa Oklahoma Immigration Lawyers
– Employment based immigration visas
– Family based visas
– Student based immigration visas
– Asylum and Refugee visas
– Deportation and Removal Proceedings
– Green Card Lawyers in Oklahoma